|Job Ref:||204650800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Pembrokeshire||City:||Pembrokeshire||Address:||Post Code:||SA37||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
TECHNICAL MANAGER - 6 MONTHS - PEMBROKESHIRE|
Up to £370 per day
I am currently looking to speak with Technical Managers in relation to a 6 month contract vacancy working on a food processing plant in Pembrokeshire. The role is quite an urgent one and my client are looking for somebody to start within the next week or so.
Food safety management:
* Develop and implement the site food safety plan (HACCP) in conjunction with key stakeholders to meet the requirements of the CODEX Alimentarius Standard, external food safety standards and customer expectations to deliver continuous improvement to food safety.
* Lead the site HACCP team and ensure all changes to the HACCP plan are effectively managed and implemented through a robust change control program.
* Develop a robust training program for all HACCP team members and ensure training requirements are kept up to date.
* Validate the effectiveness of the HACCP plan through auditing, Management Reviews, CCP verification and analysis and trending of non-conforming incidents and complaints
* Work with key stakeholders to actively reduce and mitigate food safety incidents and risks throughout the Company.
* Ensure that any changes to legislation, customer requirements, external certification standards which have an impact on food safety are effectively communicated, reviewed and controlled prior to changes being made.
* Develop, implement and continually improve the site quality management system (QMS) in conjunction with changes to company policies, external standards, customer requirements and changes to legislation
* Own and drive the site QIP with key stakeholders to deliver improvements in product quality and site quality performance
* Lead and drive a simplified and aligned process based approach to quality management across the site in conjunction with key stakeholders.
* Work with key stakeholders to investigate and actively reduce and mitigate quality incidents and risk throughout the Company.
Qualifications / Experience
* Minimum 10 years' experience in quality / technical management with knowledge and understanding of quality systems and quality management within a FMCG food environment.
* Qualified to at least BSc level in a scientific, food or quality related subject.
* Experience of implementing and delivering a clear technical & quality strategy in a manufacturing business.
* Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills, who can deliver a compelling vision for technical and quality at all levels internally and externally.
* Demonstrate a strong moral compass in day to day dealings within a business environment.
* Trained to Level 4 (Advanced Standard) in Food Safety & HACCP
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales