|Job Ref:||204650889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Security Engineer/Access Engineer|
2 month contract
Are you an experienced Security/Access Engineer looking for your next immediately available contract role?
Do you want to work for a well-established, independent company that specialize within the design, installation, service and maintenance of ACCESS and INTRUDER systems?
Due to continued success and growth a Security Engineer is needed to add support to this companies existing team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience installing PAXTON and ACCESS systems within a similar role. A CSCS is a required.
* Visiting client premises on a general service, planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis
* Maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting.
*Intruder, Alarms, Access, CCTV, Automotive Gate & Tagging systems.
* hold a full UK driving license
* be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and time management
* Strong customer focus and fully qualified with industry experience
Keywords: Fire, service, maintenance, installation, Fire systems, lighting, emergency, engineer, London, Contract, Intruder, Alarms, Access, CCTV, Automotive Gate & Tagging systems, PAXTON, ACCESS CSCS
This position is for an immediate start please send CVs ASAP to Emily Spence