|Job Ref:||204650896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Company van and phone||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Our client is a regional leading specialist in the service, maintenance & installation of lift equipment. This renowned company is looking for a Field Service Installation Engineer to install and maintain vertical lift's throughout the Gloucestershire.|
Role & Responsibilities:
* Field-based role covering Gloucester, Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
* Installation and maintenance of Vertical lift equipment
* Conduct Electro/Mechanical fitting and electrical installation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* At least 4 years minimum experience in a field role working with a variety of vertical lifting equipment
* Dynamic, self-starter, presentable, strong communicator
* Minimum qualified to NVQ Level 3 in engineering qualification
* Multi-skilled electro/mechanical engineer
* Must be flexible, willing to work call out, do overtime
* Clean UK Driving Licence & Full European Passport
* £25k - £30k basic
* Company Van, phone/ PDA, Pension Scheme
* Call out rota 1 in 4 weekends (Paid allowances)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy,
Alex Stenner on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants