|Job Ref:||204650982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£0 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham |
A Main Contractor based in the Midlands. My client work predominantly in the Health, Education and Commercial sectors with projects ranging from £3million up to £60million. One of the UK's Main Contractors.
All projects current and future projects within a maximum of an hours radius from the office.
* Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with standard company HSE procedures and work instructions
* Work in conjunction with the relevant Project Management team member(s), be accountable for the profitability of the project(s), and develop an appropriate commercial strategy for the project(s) to ensure delivery of required margins
* Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
* Work with other members of the team, produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
* Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
Ideally a Quantity Surveyor working with a Main/ Regional Contractor residing within a 50 mile radius of the office in Birmingham.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact -Fabio Barreto - at Edge Careers