|Job Ref:||204651013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
If you are looking for a position which is working outside of the norm then this could be the role for you. Our client provide Property Maintenance Services to an Exclusive Country Estate where all services have to be provided at the highest possible level.|
- Install, maintain and repair boilers and heating systems.
- Maintain both commercial and domestic boilers.
- Fault find and diagnose problems.
- Ensure a professional approach is always delivered with particular emphasis on maintaining confidentiality.
- Liaise regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered to the client at all times.
- Provide a highly customer focused service to the company and client at all times.
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, particularly in regard to health and safety.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Abilities (appropriate to the job)
- Previous professional plumbing and heating experience
- Hold relevant domestic gas qualifications: CCN1, CEN1 and CPA1
- Hold relevant commercial gas qualifications: CoDNCO1, TPCP1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1
- Gas Safe certified (CCCN1 Core Commercial Catering Gas Safety)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Full valid UK drivers licence