|Job Ref:||204651029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG competitive salary and benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:48|
Datacentre Engineer - Permanent - London|
* Working experience of IP/Ethernet Networking in a support role
* Working experience in a 2nd line support capacity within a NOC environment
* Experience of configuration and troubleshooting switches and routers
You will be responsible for monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of Network Infrastructure and responding to incoming customer support issues and troubleshoot until resolution.
You will be expected to be the primary contact for CSP and Service Providers for network issues and be responsible for liaising with other internal teams to ensure smooth operation of the network and address any issues.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Performing network surveillance 24 x 7 x 365 to ensure alarms and anomalies are identified, responded to and resolved in a timely fashion, meeting SLA commitments
* Performing analysis on a data store of alarms, identifying patterns of alarms and issues that are indications of degradation of the performance of the network
* Develop and execute necessary corrective action necessary so as to prevent any customer service impacting events
* Take corrective action in compliance with Change Management Process and Procedures as documented in the Field Operations Manual
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy