|Job Ref:||204651038||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
Architectural Visualiser required for a well-established company based in London. They have been running for over 20 years, working throughout the UK providing a range of services from Architecture, Building Information Modelling, Civil and Structural Engineering, Production Design to Research, Development and Technology. The Architectural Visualiser will be working on range of projects working with clients such as BT, Amazon, Cap Gemini and many more.|
The Architectural Visualiser will be working alongside Directors and the multi-disciplinary teams applying creative techniques to the designs and taking ownership of the design stage, converting concepts into visuals including appropriate imagery for the concept, creating layouts and organising final designs for printing. Our client expects the Architectural Visualiser to be able to understand and interpret client briefs to conceptualise and create designs accordingly, producing quality work.
The Architectural Visualiser is expected to be either a Part 1 or Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician looking to move into a Visualiser position and has demonstrable skills in Studio Max and experience in the rendering package Vray.
Architectural Visualiser Position Overview
* Interpreting Design Briefs
* Converting concepts into visuals using Studio Max
* Rendering Designs using Vray
* Assist with the design preparation for bid or tenders
Architectural Visualiser Position Requirements
* Part 1 or Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician looking to move into a Visualiser role.
* Experience with rendering package Vray
* Experience with Studio Max
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit favourable
* Based within commutable distance of Central London
Architectural Visualiser Position Remuneration
* Salary £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
* 20 Days + Bank Holidays
* Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30 (can be flexible).
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy