|Job Ref:||204651049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Estimator (Education, Commercial or Residential Build experience required)|
Leeds and Nottingham
I have a challenging yet exciting opportunity that has become available at my main contractor clients' office.
I am looking to recruit a Estimator who will report to the Operations Director.
The provision of accurate cost estimates and supporting technical information to enable the Company to submit competitive tenders and proposals.
* To develop relationships with key suppliers and subcontractors to assist in the preparation of future tender opportunities.
* To develop formal estimating processes and procedures to integrate with the requirements.
* To assist the Pre-Construction Manager in the preparation of tender submissions and associated documentation.
* To assist the Pre-Construction Manager qualify tenders, interpret risk and prioritise new opportunities to enable the business objectives to be achieved.
* Promote company's' values at all times
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Estimator role, ideally in Construction. They will have a proven, demonstrated track record and will have applied strong organisation skills to previous projects.
They will have strong management skills with an eye for details and an ability to meet bid deadlines.
Excellent IT skills are essential which will include Microsoft Office Packages.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Michael Hallam on (Apply online only) or email your cv
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence