|Job Ref:||204651193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Facilities Engineer (Industrial Maintenance - Food Warehouse Environment)|
40 Hours per week, 4 day working week.
£30,000 + Contributory Pension
Facilities Engineer Position available for an electrically qualified Engineer in an amazing rapidly growing multinational business.
The role will suit a Facilities/Site Services Engineer with an electrical background. You will hold a formal electrical qualification as well as a 17th edition. You will be the only Facilities Engineer on site maintaining a varied range of equipment both mechanical and electrical including; food refrigeration plant, hi-speed roll-up doors, dock doors, dock levellers, fork-lift trucks and mechanical handling equipment, lighting, plumbing, turnstiles and access control.
The company are a rapidly growing company that can provide job security in a clean and modern facility. They pride themselves on making an enjoyable, energetic work environment with excellent staff retention rates. The role is viewed as an important post within the business as you will be the only on-site Facilities Engineer.
* Electrically biased role with mechanical elements
* Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown repair work on the company's facilities and site services
* The site is a food storage warehouse
* Electrically qualified engineer with 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Previous experience of facilities management
* Will ideally have experience of maintaining cooling and/or refrigeration equipment