|Job Ref:||204651197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Our client, a fast growing company with huge expansion plans, are currently recruiting for a Mechanical biased Maintenance Engineer, who has the ability to supervise and eventually manage the engineering division.|
Purpose of Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning company who are expected to generate huge growth over the next few years. You will be responsible for the overall responsibility of the maintenance of the site, paying particular attention to their bespoke machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To provide breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
* To maintain machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
* To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
* To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
* To work with other teams and people within the business to deliver a common goal.
* To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
* Demonstrate leadership skills in helping develop relationships with existing and new staff.
* This will be working on permanent day shift.
* Time served engineer - either electrical or mechanical, although multi skilled would be an advantage
* Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
* Previous supervisory or management experience is required