|Job Ref:||204651198||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Asaph||Address:||Post Code:||LL17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Senior Design Manager required for my client who are a well-established, main-contractor within the Construction industry and are based in St Asaph. The successful Senior Design Manager will have experience in designing large, high value projects and be able to manage a team effectively. The Senior Design Manager will be closely involved with the project management as well as dealing with consultants.|
The ideal Senior Design Manager will have extensive experience as a Senior Design Manager or similar within the construction industry and will be proficient in AutoCAD. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Design Manager looking for a new career opportunity; opportunities within the company are almost endless as any training development is done on a threshold application basis which, once completed, there will be a chance of a promotion.
Senior Design Manager Position Overview
* Assist with the Project Management
* Design large, high value projects
* Accountable for Design Team Performance
* Produce drawings using AutoCAD
* Attend design team meetings to establish any issues or problems with the design process and ensure the process is run smoothly and efficiently
Senior Design Manager Position Requirements
* Extensive high quality design led residential development experience.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Design Manager or similar within the Construction industry
* Strong time management
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* NVD, HNC, or degree qualified in relevant qualification
* Live in the Denbighshire area or willing to relocate or commute.
Senior Design Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary £50k-£60k (Negotiable)
* Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm, Fri 8am to 3.30pm
* Life Assurance
* Private healthcare
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy