|Job Ref:||204651203||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
Regional Field Service Manager|
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a Field Service Manager
The company is an outstanding industry leader in the design and build cutting edge automated machinery for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry. They supply into a number of blue chip multi-nationals across the globe and their products have become synonymous with quality and precision.
The Regional Field Service Manager will be responsible for all systems installations, management the Customer and Technical support teams and focused client satisfaction through excellent maintenance and support of the designed and installed systems.
* Interacts directly with customers to address and resolve product/service concerns.
* To regularly visit clients for a contract / system health check and conduct operational / performance related reviews
* Responsibility for all systems installations post of customer site acceptance.
* To manage software support, preventative maintenance, modifications and enhancements, routine servicing, warranty work and emergency responses.
* Manages the Customer Support Engineer and Technical Support team's (as appropriate) daily activities.
* Responsible for management of assigned regional service organization and improving customer satisfaction with the goal of growing the business
* Acts as a customer advocate and point of contact for resolving technical issues from customers within the assigned region / product set.
* Manages all data required to understand service business within assigned region / product set and seeks to drive continuous improvements.
* Implements regional service strategy for meeting customer needs and company goals and objectives
* Active contributor for driving activities and developing procedures and policy to improve the quality of the service organization.
* Works within broader team to ensure financial targets are met and the organization operates with fiscal responsibility.
* Works closely with peers to align efforts and ensure consistency across all regions in regards to process.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for customer satisfaction.
* 7+ years direct service management experience gained in customer service / field service based environment. (International is a plus)
* Proven experience with running and developing service organizations
* Ability to collate and analyze data leading to robust tactical and strategic business decisions
* Client interfacing at management / senior management levels, and have a high degree of commercial / contractual awareness
* Proven experience to successfully interact with customer's senior management in regards to performance issues
* Ability to work well under pressure, manage time and multi-task
* Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team
* Experienced in use of Oracle / SAP and MS Office product suite
* The job holder requires a good working knowledge of service / project planning software
The company is looking at this position as key appointment in order to help structure and grow the Service Management team. The company offer a dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Patrycja Garcia Jonkisz on (Apply online only)
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details