|Job Ref:||204651206||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Asaph||Address:||Post Code:||LL17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Profile for job 00024008, Technical Manager.|
Technical Manager required for my client who are a well-established, main-contractor within the Construction industry and are based in St Asaph. The successful Technical Manager will have experience in collaborating with Architectural teams and site to ensure customer's expectations are met with high quality builds and specifications met.
It is fundamental that the Technical Manager will have proficient AutoCAD knowledge and solid time management skills. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Manager looking to progress with their career; opportunities within the company are almost endless as any training development is done on a threshold application basis which, once completed, there will be a high chance of promotion.
Design Manager Position Overview
* Coordinate with architectural teams to ensure all technical design queries are completed to the development plan and budget.
* Manage site operatives
* Produce and revise drawings
* Resolve site queries on technical problems
* Maintain accurate records.
* Calculate materials and quantities required for site
* Co-ordinate the design of housing developments
Design Manager Position Requirements
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Design Manager or similar within the Construction industry
* Experience of working on large, high value projects
* Strong time management
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* NVQ, HNC, Degree or equivalent experience
* Live in the Denbighshire area or willing to relocate or commute.
Design Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary £50k-£60k (Negotiable)
* Company Car or own vehicle allowance
* Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm, Fri 8am to 3.30pm
* Life Assurance
* Private healthcare
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy