|Job Ref:||204651217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum car + package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
I am looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a main contractor in SE London for a top tiered contractor working on various civils and utilities projects.|
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting with the managing of the project and controlling commercial, financial and contractual elements to maximise profitability and ensure the companies legal and contractual obligations are met.
- Duties include assistance with the following:
- Liaising and assisting the Quantity Surveyor
- Cost control
- Monthly financial reporting
- Procurement of sub-contractors
- Management of sub-contract accounts and variations / valuations,
- Negotiation and settlement of final accounts with both clients and sub-contractors,
You will need to have experience working with ideally a main contractor with a civil engineering background. Ideally on NEC or IchemE forms of contract.
A Qualification is also required ideally a degree but HNC / HND or Degree will also be required.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Charlotte Penrose on (Apply online only)