|Job Ref:||204651219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ilfracombe||Address:||Post Code:||EX34||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
A global manufacturer is seeking an experience Manufacturing Engineer for their busy production facility in North Devon|
You will be responsible for maintaining manufacturing within quality critical areas of the factory including process, product and machinery.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Able to demonstrate experience in the use of Lean and Six Sigma techniques to complete process improvements.
- Good analytical skills to help drive and measure improvements.
- Able to demonstrate a broad experience of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Able to participate in or lead teams in a multi-functional environment.
- Must be Dynamic, self-motivated, and able to work well with a wide range of people within the business both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to drive through improvements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present information concisely and effectively.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D Drawing Package.
- Familiar with personal computers and competent using Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Minitab
- Able to justify capital expenditure for improvements identified as well as PO's for equipment, tooling or gauging etc.
- Able to create FMEA's and Risk assessments to form part of the change control process.
- Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (HNC minimum)
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment (high volume, regulated manufacturing industry)
- 5 years experience in relevant role
- Experience with implementing change into manufacturing (Lean/Six Sigma is an advantage)
If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer please apply today