|Job Ref:||204651862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
General Manager job vacancy. P&L responsibility, leadership and management of a metals fabrication engineering / manufacturing business. Operational and commercial management of a SME engineering / manufacturing company, great opportunity to shape strategy and drive long term sustainable business growth. Position would suit a General Manager, Operations Manager, Business Unit Manager or similar. |
Salary Guideline: £50,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• £1m t/o, 12 headcount, engineering / specialist fabrications business, part of a larger group of companies.
• Good reputation in existing markets, the business is on a solid footing, has a good team so this is a great opportunity to shape the strategic direction and grow the business in existing and new markets.
• Capability to grow the business beyond £5m t/o.
• Salary guideline of £50K - £60K plus benefits.
The job will involve:
• Setting the vision and providing leadership to the business, support the board to develop a business strategy to facilitate long term stability and growth.
• Leadership and management of P&L, customer development, sales targets, supplier management, facilities, human resources and business KPI's.
• Take a lead role in identifying and winning new business and the further development of existing customers.
This job will suit:
• A General Manager, customer facing Operations Manager, Business Unit Manager with sound leadership qualities and commercial ability to facilitate the growth of an SME engineering business.
• Experience of working within a metals fabrication manufacturing environment would be beneficial, the focus here being on specialist high value projects.
• Ability to build relationships across a business and with customers, work towards a vision, play a lead role in the bidding and winning of work and drive long term sustainable growth.
This job is commutable from Exeter, Exmouth, Woodbury, Topsham, Crediton, Honiton, Sidmouth, Taunton, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Devon