|Job Ref:||204651883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work as an experienced, Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer in the Wellingborough Area.
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults.
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip down, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on Process machinery, mixers, packaging machinery and much more.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. NA NVQ or equivalent in Electrical engineering.
- You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Role will suit a Resident Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical technician , Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer or Multi Skilled Technician.
Shift Pattern: 3 weeks of days (08.00 - 16.30) followed by 1 week of lates (12p.m - NA)
URGENT- This Shift Engineers role is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days