|Job Ref:||204651939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£16000 - £21000/annum £16,000 - c£21,000 + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
IT Administrator - Cambridge |
Our client is a successful and growing independent consultancy. They work mainly in the commercial property sector and have built up a strong reputation for quality of service.
The main role for the successful candidate will be to support the client account manager with the day-to-day running of their clients' requirements for their web based, property management system.
Tasks will include:
• First line telephone and email technical support, whilst being a main administrator of the Zendesk support suite. Responding to "How do I..." queries.
• Escalating calls and queries to the appropriate Account Manager or department.
• Data entry and general administrative duties to help support the Software Support team.
• Regular client reporting, creating and maintaining PDF style reports, and issuing to clients.
• System development testing, in line with the Agile methodology.
• Maintaining system support materials, in Word and PDF form, along with ensuring online support materials are accurate.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong I.T. skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Good telephone manor
• Desire to learn with a strong work ethic
Salary & Benefits:
In return they offer a competitive salary including benefits package of 25 days' annual leave, medical insurance, pension fund contributions and performance bonus payments.
Buzzword:- 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Field Engineer, Helpdesk, Service Desk, IT Apprentice, IT Graduate, IT trainee, IT Support Analyst, Desktop, Server, Network, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), Virtualisation, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Commutable from: - Baldock, Royston, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, St Neots, St Ives, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
IT Administrator - Cambridge