|Job Ref:||204651966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£400/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
I am currently working on behalf of a client to secure details of interested candidates for a Software Developer role based in West Sussex.|
My client - a central organisation - is offering a 6 month contract paying £400 per day.
As a software developer with this organisation, you will sit at the heart of the transformation of its services and will ensure they can meet their digital objectives. Using agile methods, you will be involved in all elements of development with a relentless focus on how the service will be used. You will be involved in service design, code build, test, maintenance and support.
You will be responsible for:
* Building, deploying and operating outstanding digital services within an agile environment that meet well-defined user needs
* Building prototypes, writing tests and codes and documentations.
* Ensuring that new and updated digital services are thoroughly tested for performance
It is essential that you have the following:
* Excellent demonstrable commercial experience in programming and back-end software development with either Java, C#., Scala, Python or Ruby
* Good understanding of web/agile technologies and protocols
* Demonstrable experience in automated testing solutions
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and wish to apply then please submit your CV or call (Apply online only) and ask for Siobhan Docherty.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales