|Job Ref:||204651968||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Our client is a well established regional M&E Contractor working within the highly lucrative commercial markets. With over 20 years of successful trading, the company is going through a major expansion phase and is currently looking to add a mechanical estimator to their pre-construction team. |
The role will provide a clear path to senior estimator as the company continues its expansion. The company work on commercial projects ranging from £500k to £2.5 million.
The company offers a full range of services from spec build, design development, and full design and installation. The Mechanical Estimator will be given full responsibility of tendering, and estimating for Commercial projects with mixed values. The right candidate will be able to work on his or her own initiative and work closely other members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to prove and demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
• Experienced with Estimating software
• Experienced and competent with the take off process from technical drawings
• Knowledge of full technical mechanical installations
• Be able to take drawings, produce a tender and see it through to completion
• including all aspects of estimating; materials, labour, and sub-contractors
• Be able to offer value engineering options
• Be confident to present to the board your tender for sign off
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion on this and other mechanical estimator roles