|Job Ref:||204651972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering to join a family run heavy industry company based in the Coventry area.
- Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure performance of all production and automation machinery (I.e. mixers, silos, moulders, conveyors, pourers , weighers, etc) are running at their optimum capacity.
- You will be responsible for both PPM's and breakdowns for things such as Changing belts, bearings, gearboxes, Electrical contactors, relays , sensors , switches and basic PLC fault finding .
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site In the new year you will be involved in the installation and commissioning of up to 1 million pound new equipment into a growing manufacturing facility.
- You will maintain accurate and timely records with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance work to ensure all work loads have been completed to the best of your ability and to a strict deadline..
- Also encouraging, supporting and managing active participation in continuous improvement activities throughout the whole production and facilities site.
- The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship/ HNC/HND/ONC or equivalent in either mechanical or electrical Engineering.
- A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position, this will ideally be gained from ideally Concrete , Brick , Quarry , Mould, Cement however other industries such as Food , FMCG , packaging will be considered.
- You must be open and happy in some of your role to hold more of a mechanical role even due to the nature of their business.
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established family run company in the heavy industry sector.
This Position will suit an Electrical , Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician , Line Engineer , Line Technician , Resident Engineer , Resident Technician , Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance Fitter looking to join a family run company where you can grow and develop your skills.
3 tier shift
up to £40k
URGENT- The Maintenance Engineer's position is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days