|Job Ref:||204651989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Letchworth||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: Attractive packages
Hours: 37 hours per week, with possible overtime
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. We develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP and DITA for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
The role will primarily be producing RMM and SRM technical illustrations for a rotary wing aircraft (rotorcraft) on behalf of a world-class manufacturer.
To be considered for this opportunity, the following competencies are required:
Minimum of 3 years` relevant experience within the aircraft industry, with rotary wing (rotorcraft) experience an advantage.
- Experience producing Isometric and exploded view illustrations from CAD models and engineering drawings for AMM / RMM, SRM, CMM and IPC
- Familiar with ICN structure
- Experienced in using Isodraw / CAD process
- Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
- Liaising with the customers engineering team based in Switzerland
- A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
- Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
- Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
- Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
- Ability work with a minimum of supervision
- UK Passport
- UK Driving License
- Current SC Clearance an advantage
Our client is part of an international technical publications organisation with a strong business vision. Our UK offices in Letchworth & Bristol support a strong customer base which is rapidly growing.
Keywords: Technical Illustrator, Technical Drawing, Engineering, Aircraft industry, Aviation, Rotocraft, S1000D, Engineering Drawings, Isometric, IsoDraw, IsoDraw CAD Process, AutoCad, Photoshop, Cortona 3D