|Job Ref:||204651999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Role: Permanent Project Manager|
Location: North West
Consultant: Mike Crosson
I am working with one of the largest regional contractors in the North West to find a strong, standalone Project Manager to strengthen their project delivery team. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most well-respected contractors in the area. They have a great reputation for staff retention and sub-contractor treatment and a consistent workload across the Public and Private sector.
You will join the contractor with a good amount of lead in time before going live to site on a £15m new-build scheme in Cheshire. Broad sector experience is a must - with a preference for exposure to new build multi-occupancy residential schemes
The successful Project Manager will receive:
* £55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + Healthcare + pension
* Opportunity to a variety of interesting jobs in the region of £10m - £15m
* Excellent staff treatment and sub-contractor relationships within a well-respected contractor
* Must have demonstrable experience of managing Design & Build projects up to £10m at least
* Experience on a broad range of sectors
* Must be able to stand alone on site, manage client relationship
* Must be able to report back to Operations Manager on profit and loss
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business