|Job Ref:||204652098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£21818 - £28462/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Adecco have an exciting role just in today for an IT Systems Project Co-ordinator to join our local client on a 9 month fixed term contract.|
You will project manage the implementation through to completion of information systems with a view to improving efficiency, management information, and communication and ultimately support the delivery of exceptional services.
This will includes:
* Through organisational wide engagement prepare project definition/scope/requirements
* Management of the system implementation
* Technical configuration of systems to meet the needs of the business
* Change management processes within the organisation
* Training and support for all users of the systems
The project will include the redevelopment of the companies intranet utilising SharePoint through Office 365 to develop an intranet which is "fit for the future" one which meets organisational and staff need with improved content, communication and activity.
Also the development of a workforce planning and HR system to achieve the organisational commitment of ensuring they have the right number of people with the right skills in the right place at the right time. All this will be achieved by engaging with individuals and teams across the organisation to ensure they address and consider existing and future needs.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Knowledge of a range of IT matters acquired through qualifications to degree level in Computer Science discipline with high performing content and/or equivalent experience
* Up to date with developments and innovations in IT
* Proven track record in managing complex software configurations
* Experience of leading an IT project from feasibility through to successful implementation
* Proven track record in using project management methodology
* Essential to be fully conversant with Microsoft applications including SharePoint and Office 365
* Desirable knowledge of the setup and administration of a workforce planning/HR system eg SMI NA system
* Experience in producing test plans, carrying out system testing and guiding user acceptance testing is desirable
* Proven ability in system installation, configuration and technical system build
* Experience and proven background in managing projects
* Knowledge and understanding of issues around Information Governance, including confidentiality and security
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to influence and motivate others
* Proven ability to train end users to build competence and ensure sustainable implementation
* Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work on own initiative
* Able to manage a varied workload and to meet project deadlines
If you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer