|Job Ref:||204652367||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
We are seeking a bright Junior Email Developer to join our Swindon based client within the financial sector. The ideal candidate will have experience at developing exceptional static/dynamic and responsive emails as well as knowledge of using email marketing systems, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget (SFMC). The role is on offer for a salary of up to £35K dependent on experience. |
The junior email developer will work closely with both the Technical Account Manager and the Email Account Manager to deliver BAU and project development. A key component of this activity will be the responsibility to recommend, analyze, communicate and validate requirements, together with ensuring that all existing best practices are adhered to. Some key responsibilities will include producing HTML emails from design files, ensuring rendering consistency of email campaigns across multiple email clients, mobile devices and browsers, managing the email send process using specific email broadcast system including SFMC as well as providing technical support to both internal and external teams in troubleshooting problems.
Technical skills and qualifications required:
* Experience of coding HTML email templates (static/dynamic and responsive)
* Experience using the SFMC or other platforms
* Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS, optimized for email development with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email.
* Experience in Email/Database marketing or marketing operations.
* Experience with email testing software (render testing), working with email deployment platforms and troubleshooting creative and deployment issues.
* Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
* Experience and understanding of SQL
* Ability to undertake client training
* Knowledge of Eloqua, Oracle/Siebel, (url removed), Sales Logix or Microsoft Dynamics or Net Suite CRM would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate should have up to three years of experience within the Marketing Industry as well as a BE, B Tech, MCA or any similar technical educational background. We'll be looking for someone with an inquisitive mindset and ability to multitask with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You will also need excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, meet set deadlines and work well under pressure.
If this is of interest please get in touch for further information or to discuss your application.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS. Type EVPeople into your search engine