|Job Ref:||204652396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
We have a great opportunity to work at the highest end of Residential Property Maintenance with a Surrey based client who are looking for a Commercial Catering Engineer. |
- Install, maintain and repair commercial catering equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing services.
- Install, maintain and repair single and 3 phase electrical supplies.
- Maintain supply and extract systems.
- Fault find and diagnose problems.
- Ensure a professional approach is always delivered with particular emphasis on maintaining confidentiality.
- Liaise regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered to the client at all times.
- Provide a highly customer focused service to the company and client at all times.
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, particularly in regard to health and safety.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Previous experience in plumbing and heating, electrical and commercial catering engineering
- Previous experience in 3 phase installations
- Previous experience in Star Delta installations
- City & Guilds 6089 NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Plumbing (or above)
- Gas Safe certified (CCCN1 Core Commercial Catering Gas Safety)
- BS7671 17th Edition City & Guilds qualification
- C&G 2391 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations or C&G 2394 Initial Verification and C&G 2395 Periodic Inspection and Testing Existing Installations
- Unvented ticket
- Full valid UK drivers licence