|Job Ref:||204652395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
Our Client is a global supplier of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and solutions that provide an optimal living and working environment. We pride ourselves on the knowledge that our service offering is based on flexibility, thinking in solutions, innovation, reliability and a very high level of knowledge.|
Currently we are seeking a Refrigeration Service & Maintenance Engineer for our organization. Mainly working on retail site.
£35K Basic + Overtime
We offer the opportunity to work in an innovative and professional environment. As part of a successful international company you will join a team of well-motivated colleagues.
The position is for an experienced HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer in the Slough area.
This role offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful Service & Maintenance Engineer.
Key skills for technical
HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer
- 5 or more years total experience working in the Refrigeration industry.
- Gas SAFE trained and accredited.
- F-Gas 2079 qualification.
- CSCS card.
- Relevant experience working as a Field Engineer to cover service/commissioning/maintenance/repair/installation.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Driving license holder.
• 8 or more years total experience working in the Refrigeration Industry.
• Retail HVAC experience.
• Decent air conditioning engineering experience.
• Experience working as a Field Engineer to cover Service / Commissioning / Maintenance/ Repair / Installation / within the last 5 Years.
• Industry relevant training (Such as NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4; HNC; HND; 17th Edition, Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications).
• Industry Manufacturer Product Training.
• Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident Communicator)