|Job Ref:||204652391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
£35,000- £45,000 + Benefits
Cubiq are representing a leading technology company who pioneer in the design, development and supply of products for Sampling, Measurement and Analysis utilised in hazardous environments worldwide.
Due to continued success and the recently breakthrough in the development of new technology, they are looking to hire a Project Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering a prtffolio of multiple site engineering projects to energy & industrial customers and take full responsibility for the development and management of customer relationships, commercial and financial aspects of the projects.
* Manage customer expectations throughout the project lifecycle through application of the company standards and processes
* Control of Scope, Timescales and Budgets to customer satisfaction and optimising resources
* Deliver successful projects through the facilitation of the internal delivery functions ensuring successful and timely delivery through clear requirements definition and internal relationship management
* Maximise profitability of the contract and achieve a satisfactory cash flow through regular budget cost control, forecasting and cost saving measures.
* Demonstration of successful and sustainable Customer relationships and satisfaction ratings.
* Engagement with Sales activity to perform Bid Management activities.
* Co-ordinate all internal parties to ensure input and sign off of the proposed solution.
* Undertake governance of the internal process to ensure appropriate approval is given to proceed to proposal and ensure customer acceptance is confirmed.
* Ensure project schedules are met, maintain up-to-date knowledge on project progress and prepare regular client project progress reports.
* Monitor the project design and production to ensure cost efficiency and compliance with contract specifications and original cost estimates.
* Liaise with the Procurement department to ensure that procurement of equipment, materials and services is carried out in accordance with project's technical, quality, budget and schedule requirements.
* Carry out evaluation of allocated projects, identify problem areas and deviations and ensure all matters are discussed with the client and clarified in order to avoid delays.
* Responsible for the change management process of the projects, ensuring all cost implications are managed, ensuring that all potential variations to contract are identified and pursued in a fair and credible manner in the interests of the company and get variations agreed and Purchase Order amendments.
* Maintain the agreed project cash flow by ensuring that invoices are issued correctly and on time and milestone payments are achieved as per plan.
* Responsible for the successful closure of the project to include all customer sign offs, lesson learned analysis, archiving and financial closure
Skills and Background Required:
* 5 years' experience in delivering projects using industry recognized Project Management Lifecycle
* 2 years' experience of leading projects in demanding customer environments.
* Experience of delivering engineering infrastructure projects
* Strong leadership skills and can demonstrate effective customer management
* Experience and the ability to to coach and mentor all involved stakeholders.
* Experience in managing various contract types such as NEC3.
* Strong financial and numerical acumen.
* Self-motivated and can work alone or with minimal supervision.
* Effective listening, communication and analytical skills.
* Scheduling experience including working knowledge of MS Project or equivalent
* Experience working within Gad, Utility, Oil & Gas or process industries is desirable
* A Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Qualified Prince2 practitioner or APM
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and successful business that are at the forefront of developing cutting edge products that offer the opportunity of an enjoyable and exciting career in a growing company.
The role is predominately based on the company site however infrequent travel to customer and client premises and sites is required.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management