|Job Ref:||204652273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum bonus, pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
Engineering Sales Manager-Special Purpose Machinery|
£30-40K plus bonus
South patch (south of Northamptonshire). Can be based anywhere in patch.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for an interesting and fast paced role with a client specialising in Automation/Robotics?
The client supplies into the automotive, medical and plastic component markets, and is expanding due to the growth in these sectors.
The company are a well-established SME and you will play a key role in their future success.
1. South geographic region (south of Northamptonshire)
2. Travel good proportion of the week and meet customers face to face
3. Prepare own tenders and presentations (of course adequate technical input will be provided by the company resources)
1. The candidate will have good level of experience in special purpose machinery or automation ( not control automation).
2. Extensive sales experience in selling of capital equipment to manufactures who use the machinery / equipment to manufacture own products.
3. Extensive sales experience in medical related components manufacturing.
4. Ideally have had experience in selling automation and robotics
To apply please email your CV to nick smith