|Job Ref:||204652264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum Corporate Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Systems Support Analyst - Executive Support Lead|
Technical Skills: MS Windows, Windows Server, Mac and iDevices, Linux Firewalls & Server, Network, VPN
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Support Analyst to provide a first class level of support within a VIP support environment. You will be working for a global organisation that operate within the Retail sector with a host of brand names forming part of their mega portfolio. This is an organisation that promote empowerment amongst their employees, they look for people with opinions and encourage them to share ideas in order to push the business forward.
The role will coordiante and provide a high level of support including installs and upgrades both remote and in person within the London offices. You will work closely with the service desk to ensure support is provided in a timely and professional manner. Co-ordinating and ensuring quality service and support to VIP and board of directors. Using ITSM tools, respond to and resolve in line with SLAs, and ensure that client expectations are managed.
Provide hands-on support for all aspects of IT, Telephony and Mobility for clients with particular focus on the senior leadership team of the business.
Work with the on-site team to ensure a seamless, coordinated approach to client support at all levels.
Consult, collaborate and establish effective networks with key global IT groups.
Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and changing IT developments in line with directives.
Monitor and update ITSM tools and processes
* Technology experience in: MS Windows, Mac, iDevices, Windows Server 2003 / 2012, Network Infrastructure, Linux Firewall and Server, IBM iSeries
* High level of interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issue in a simple manner. Confidence to deal with senior members of the business understanding the time critical needs of these clients.
* Relevant IT qualifications at degree level or equivalent
* 2-4c years' experience in support role, including a VIP support environment
* Proactively seeks improvement, is a solution provider and a problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that promote both professionally and technically their Analysts. For more information apply now