|Job Ref:||204652256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £65000/annum Bonus + Pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Associate Director - Knightsbridge|
Base salary of £65,000 plus extensive benefits package
The role of Associate Director will include taking responsibility in managing the Knightsbridge planning department alongside other Associate Directors, reporting to the Senior Partners whilst at the same time satisfying the key position as a fee-earner and an experience planning expert within the London and South East regions.
The Associate Director will be working for one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancies. The company provides a wide range of planning services, from major planning applications, appeals and strategic initiatives for private sector clients, to assisting local planning authorities with policy, research and development control functions.
* The Associate Director will take responsibility for the planning department at the Knightsbridge branch and manage its overall financial performance
* Be a proven fee-earner across the London and South East areas
* Take ownership for developing and expanding the Knightsbridge planning team including internal recognition and external acquisitions
* Be proactive in your approach in consolidating and evolving the client base in the region and the business profile of the Knightsbridge office
* Lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of the Knightsbridge planning department
* Member/Fellow of the RTPI
* Specialist experience within Town Planning at a senior level
* Proven leadership skills and recognised management experience
* Detailed knowledge and unparalleled understanding of the London and South East markets
In return for all of your hard work, you will be compensated with an exceptional benefits package which includes healthcare and contributory pension, company car, bonus scheme and flexible working options. You can add to this package with childcare vouchers, variable holiday allowances and travel insurance options.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your up to date CV
For more information on the role, please feel free to call Jon Taylor on (Apply online only) for an initial discussion