|Job Ref:||204652247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Post Code:||IV2||Salary:||£39000 - £46000/annum bonus, pension, relocation||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
Assistant Manufacturing Maintenance Manager |
£39-£46K Basic plus pension, profit share, relocation assistance and on call allowance
Are you a managerial level candidate within manufacturing maintenance looking for position on a friendly, well run site, with very low staff turnover?
The recruiting organisation is a multinational with a Billion pound plus turnover and can offer excellent training and development.
The role will be to manage a team on planned and reactive maintenance work in an industrial manufacturing environment, also having significant input into the strategic development of the team. My client is looking for dynamic, hands on individual who is will to lead by example.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. -Directly manage the team and budgets plus liaise with the Mechanical, Electrical, Reliability and Planning departments to ensure safe and efficient running of the plant.
2. -Use, promote and expand Predictive Maintenance techniques such as Vibration analysis, thermography, acoustics etc.
3. -Carry out quality checks on work completed
To apply for this position you should have:
1. -Strong Electrical / Mechanical manufacturing background. Preferably with PLC experience
2. -Previous experience in maintenance planning and techniques essential
3. -Previous management experience in an Engineering environment essential
The role is working 7am-4pm Monday to Friday. You will sometimes be on call over the weekend for which you will receive extra payment.
Relocation assistance will be paid for candidate not local to the Inverness area.
To apply for this exciting new position please email nick smith