|Job Ref:||204652177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:24|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer (Equipment) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Leicestershire area. As the Validation Engineer (Equipment) you will be responsible for a range of activities including Equipment and Utility Qualification, as well as Process and Packaging Validation.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer (Equipment) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively assist in co-ordinating and be involved in the execution of all stages of the validation life cycle including the generation of validation plans, preparation of validation protocols and performing validation activities.
2. As a Validation Engineer (Equipment), you will liaise with key personnel within project teams to ensure validation tasks are planned, monitored and completed in a timely manner.
3. You will liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure GMP is adhered to in all areas of validation testing and that systems are fully validated and all documentation completed before they are released for use.
4. You will provide, review and approval on a range of technical documents including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs'), Master Batch Records (MBRs') and Technical Protocols and Reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer (Equipment) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree (or equivalent) in an engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a pharmaceutical environment is essential. Experience of both equipment and process validation is essential. Other areas of validation including CSV, cleaning, facility or utility qualification are desirable.
3. A working knowledge of GMP and the regulatory requirements for validation within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Key Words: Validation | Engineer | Facility | Equipment | Utility | CSV | Process | Packaging | Pharmaceutical | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves