|Job Ref:||204651738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hackney||Address:||Post Code:||DE4||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum Package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Senior Site Manager - Major Housing Developer - Hackney|
My client is looking for an ambitious site manager to take control of a mulit-unit regeneration project.
This is is an fantastic opportunity to join one of the Uks most-established housing developer and to take the next step of your career.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Running a Section of Works.
- Co-ordinating sub contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Liaising with QS to monitor the financial status of the project, identify solutions to problems and improvements and organise activity to deliver these.
5 years experience as a site manager
For more information please contact (url removed)