|Job Ref:||204651702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Senior .NET Developer - Stoke on Trent - £50,000|
Key skills - C#, (url removed) MVC, SQL Server, HTML5
* Perform analysis, design, coding and testing of software applications, providing technical solutions that conform to requirements, and with a focus on high quality and high performance.
* Investigate new technology and updates, so that the team are aware of any technical advancement and of any changes that need to be implemented.
* Work with Project Managers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Quality Engineers on a daily basis to design, develop and deliver software. Be a vocal advocate of the end-user.
* Committed to the continuous improvement of the team, software and processes, and actively participates in Agile ceremonies.
* Provide support and guidance to other engineers for existing products and services.
* Training other members of the company on changes you and team have made.
* Perform code reviews with team members to ensure quality and identify code for refactoring or improvement.
* Working with operational teams to improve stability and performance of products.
* Facilitate continuous delivery of applications, and reduce the overall time of delivery.
* Provide technical guidance and architectural input.
* Provide high-level estimates for projects.
Key Skills required
* Batchelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies, or similar
* Strong development experience using C#, OO design, SOLID, design patterns, unit tests
* Proven development experience with SQL Server and TSQL, understanding of SQL trace, stored procedures and user defined functions
* Knowledge of HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, PowerShell, Selenium desirable
* Experience of working in an Agile environment, preferably in a Scrum or XP team
* Scrum Master experience desirable
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery desirable
* Experience with Jenkins, Thoughtworks Go or TeamCity desirable
* Knowledge of WCF, SOA, XML desirable
* Working knowledge of Subversion source control, Git desirable
The salary for the position is £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Please apply for more information about the position or contact Daniel Andrews for information on any other similar positions