|Job Ref:||204651698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum £45,000 to £50,000 per annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Our client is a successful and well known contractor based on the outskirts of Cambridge. The company have significant experience across a wide variety of specialist sectors including commercial, education, healthcare and high end residential. They require an Electrical Project Manager to join them due to company growth and new projects being won, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of electrical projects throughout the East Anglia area and reporting to the senior contracts manager. |
• To prepare reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off's and out to tender schedules.
• To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
• Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
• Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
• Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
• Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
• Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
• Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
About the Candidate:
• Must have 5 - 10 years in an electrical project management role
• Experience running projects from inception through to completion
• Must have qualification or degree in Electrical Engineering
• First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
• To be able to demonstrate excellent
• IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages.
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other project management roles