|Job Ref:||204651673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Prescot||Address:||Post Code:||L34||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
I have an immediate requirement for a Disrepair Offcier for a well-established Housing Association in Liverpool.|
The succesful candidate with manages and coordinate all Section11 Disrepair cases, support service to all areas to resolve cases by investigating causes, providing professional advice, allocating tasks, chasing resolution and quality assuring the responses as necessary.
- Act as the central point for all Section 11 cases and work in collaboration with the Assets Team, Surveyors and Solicitors to develop quality assurance mechanisms and identify improvements to the Disrepair process.
- Undertake day to day management of disrepair process to include resident liaison, appointment scheduling and case management.
- Produce management reports, on performance and identify exceptions that prompt service recovery/service improvements in a timely manner.
- Interrogate systems to retrieve, information to capture, check, and process legal and statutory documentation accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and policy & process requirements in relation to disrepair enquires/notices
- Maintain an up to date and accurate data base of all cases, ensuring all data/documents are stored within corporate system and communicated to teams and solicitor accordingly.
- Deliver a quality and efficient customer service to all customers taking into account individual communication needs.
- You will be able to maintain and enhance relationships with (internal/external) customers
- You will be proficient in work, excel and outlook and have good report writing skills. You will be able to analyse data and report accordingly.
- Ensure that our Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- To read, understand and demonstrate a commitment to the Group`s Employee Charter.
- Adapt a proactive approach to identify and mitigate risks to your business area by informing your line manager and contribute to updating the risk register.
- Expected to ensure compliance with all legal obligations concerning the protection of data concerning employees, customers and third parties.
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), whilst following the Group`s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
For more information please contact Robert Keay on NA