|Job Ref:||204651563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Job title: Service Technician|
Location: Gloucester, Warwickshire, Bedfordshire, Herefordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Bonus Scheme, Overtime, Daily Meal Allowance, Childcare Vouchers, BUPA healthcare after probation
We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The day-to-day duties
These roles report to the National Weighing Service Manager and all 2 will be based in the South of the UK.
The key aim of this role is to install, calibrate and support with any breakdowns of our range of laboratory balances and industrial scales. You will take charge of these activities and working with the customer, perform them to enhance and re-enforce the MT-Customer relationship at all times.
Some of your key responsibilities will consist of;
* Routine service work/calibrations
* Installation of new equipment
* Rectification of breakdowns
* Work to ISO(Apply online only), GxP procedures
* Ensure all requirements under Health and Safety legislation; customer specific site regulations and required quality systems are adhered
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
* Ideally you will have a strong background in a field based service role
* Knowledge of Weighing equipment would be advantageous
* You should be proactive, self-motivated and outcome orientated
* Demonstrate a customer focussed and professional
* Be able to display a flexible approach with a sense of urgency and effective time management skills
* Competency with Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and in the use of fault finding tools i.e. circuit drawings, DVM etc to diagnose problems is essential.
* As this is a field based role you must possess a full driving licence
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
* One Team
* Global Reach
* Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13,000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
To apply for the position of Service Technician please click on apply and upload your CV