|Job Ref:||204651554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
My client is a leading provider within the commercial gas industry, providing compliance, remedial works, service and breakdown support and installations to a range of facilities within the leisure, Retail, Commercial and Healthcare sectors. |
Due to an increased volume of work, a mobile commercial gas engineer is required to join the service and breakdown division on a permanent basis covering the Newcastle area
The successful candidate will carry out the servicing, maintenance, fault-finding and reactive/breakdown repair to a variety of commercial and light commercial/domestic gas systems, requiring in-depth experience of various equipment and systems.
Essential Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
- Full and valid commercial (and domestic if poss) gas qualifications
- Possess a sound technical knowledge of Commercial heating / Gas equipment, ideally across a diverse client portfolio as listed above
- Hold experience within commercial service and breakdowns on a variety of boilers and heating systems
- Hold previous experience within public access buildings
- Be happy to work on a mobile basis
- Ideally be located within the North Wales area and be happy to travel
* PLEASE NOTE the following points:
* There is a call out rota within this role, that will be discussed further at interview stage..
* Company Vehicle is provided
* Fuel Card, Mobile Phone & Uniform provided.
Please call Kevin or Sharon on NA or email your CV