|Job Ref:||204651531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yorkshire and the Humber||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Bens||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Test Automation Engineer - (BDD, TDD, Cucumber, Selenium)|
Location: London or Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £48,000 per annum + Bens
Conventus Solutions are currently recruiting a multiple Test Automation Engineer for a market leading company.
The Testing Practice is involved in the following activities:
• Manual\Functional testing of industry packages and Products. e.g. VisionPlus, Flexcube, Calypso, Guidewire, Temenos T24, Clear2Pay etc.
• Manual\Functional testing of applications\technologies that are not recognized as industry products e.g. testing of in-house applications, ETL testing, Mainframe testing etc."
• Scripting and execution of functional and regression test cases using automation tools. The tools involved are - HP QTP, Test Complete, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester.
• ETL/Data Testing
• Security Testing
• Environment Management
• Mobile Testing
• Testing performed to test a system under different workloads and validates the scalability and reliability of the system.
The subcategories in performance testing are Load, Stress, Volume, Spike and Endurance Testing. The tools involved are - HP Loadrunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester and Jmeter.
The key responsibilities of the Test Automation Engineer are:
• Automate manual test cases using automation tools as part of Scrum team
• Analyse and define automation strategy, solution and write scripts to perform automated testing cycles for Agile projects
• Execute and analysis automation test results
• Proven experience in automation testing in an Agile environment
• Experience working on automation tools such as Selenium & QTP
• Basic understanding and knowledge on Java, HTML
• Hands-on experience with BDD tools like Cucumber, Jbehave, etc.
• Experience in designing and development of automation test framework for Agile projects using BDD/TDD tools
• Good Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins, Cruise Control, Hudson, Maven, etc.
Primary Skills (Must have):
• Good development and scripting skills
• Involved in developing Automation Test framework that integrates with BDD/TDD and Continuous Integration
• Working knowledge of Agile ALM tool like Rally, Version one, JIRA Agile is must
• Agile and Software Testing Certifications are preferred