|Job Ref:||204651530||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum + Equity||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
C++/Python Trading Engineer - Central London |
My client are one of the leading financial technology companies that are focussing on cutting-edge analysis, research and trading and tools for the financial sports trading industry. They combine all the strategic techniques from finance and bring under one umbrella the sports trading functions, from analysis to execution.
Multiple C++/Python trading engineers are required to join their core development team to bring new algorithmic trading strategies to market, as well as maintaining and incrementally improving those that are already in production.
The team are currently made up of quantitative and qualitative analysts and software developers.
This is a dynamic team environment based in Central London where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations.
We require C++/Python engineers with a background in the following:
* Excellent Python, Database and statistical programming skills
* Experience within the financial, trading, or sports betting industry would be admirable
* C++, UNIX OS, Low Latency development experience will be desirable
* Team player, personable and friendly approach
* Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, strong logic
* Degree educated in a technical or scientific discipline
* Solid grasp of algorithm design and complexity fundamentals
As a C++/Python Trading Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60K per annum + Equity).
My client are looking to line up interviews from Monday 19th September.
If this sounds like it could be a role of interest to you please send your CV to or call (Apply online only)