|Job Ref:||204651474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staines Upon Thames||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.|
Who are we
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
Based within our Staines office the CRM Support Analyst will report into the Global Bid and Program Senior Manager. With the Senior Manager being based in the Netherlands, the successful candidate will need to be confident in a standalone role. Full training will be provided with regard to systems, and the Senior Manager routinely visits the Staines office and is fully accessible to support the CRM Support Analyst.
- Train new users
- Test new deplayments
- Key liaison for development teams regarding upgrades and enhancements
- Manage implementation of new featuresand enhancements
- Key liaison for regional bid managers
- First line support for CRM issues responding in a timely manner
- Quality responsible
- Generate management reports (bi-weekly)
- Analyze data
- Control active users list (creation/ deletion)
- Support global bid manager on priority requests
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and with an appetite to learn
- Good time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Be confident with IT packages including Excel
Make an application to join the team...
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to build a career and deliver excellent customer service to our internal stakeholders and colleagues.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply by sending a copy of your most recent CV. For more information on Ingram Micro please visit our company website