|Job Ref:||204651442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£16000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
We are a successful rental company providing LED displays, projection and video equipment & services to television, film and corporate events and projects.|
Working in the warehouse processing equipment for projects.
Preparing equipment to the required standards for hire projects.
Load & unload vehicles.
Testing equipment on return from site.
Reporting to the warehouse manager.
Driving and deliveries.
As experience is gained, site work will be introduced.
• Planning - checking equipment availability for future projects. Resolving equipment shortages.
• Preparing equipment for projects to the required standard.
• Ensuring equipment is accounted for on the rental computer system.
• Loading and unloading vehicles.
• Working schedule generally 9am to 6pm and will also involve early mornings, late evenings, weekends,
subject to project requirements
• To be scheduled on-call rota
• Setting up and operating equipment for in house demonstrations and training events
• Lifting and moving equipment around the warehouse and on and off trucks
• Testing equipment
• Occasional collections and deliveries of equipment to site via our company vans
• Preparing equipment returned from projects to be in a required standard
• Working on site as required - rigs, de-rigs and shows.
• Experience of audio visual, sound, lighting and stage management
• Full UK driving license
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate able to use emails, word and excel
• Training on LED screen set up and operation
• Relevant health and safety training given - Manual handling, working at height
• Hands on experience of some of the latest display equipment
• Training on projector operation and set up
• Training given on computer hire system
• Opportunity for progression to working as an onsite technician