|Job Ref:||204651381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thurmaston||Address:||Post Code:||LE4||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car, Pension, Laptop, healthcare||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
A leading Worldwide Manufacturer is recruiting for a Aftermarket Manager to be based on site in Leicestershire, offering a salary of £40-45K + company car + laptop + phone + private healthcare + pension. As an Aftermarket Manager you will have experience of directly managing a team of 4+, you will be commercially aware with the ability to organise, plan and manage the sales aspect of all the aftermarket and service accounts. |
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please do so by the 'apply now` button.
This opportunity for a Aftermarket Manager is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Has a 3 billion pound turnover
- Is a global organization
- Has been Established since 1915
- Supply worldwide to numerous manufacturing industries
Role and Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to organise, plan and manage the sales aspect of all aftermarket and service accounts and markets in order to optimise sales and gross profits, as well as pro-actively approach the complete customer base and develop routes to market. The successful candidate should be results driven, possess strong communication and customer service skills, be proactive in their approach, as well as having the ability to motivate a small team in order to maximise results against set targets.
- Ensure aftermarket sales growth, by making sure that sales and gross profit goals are exceeded for both Aftermarket and Service, as well as position our products at a competitive market price
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations, ensuring that customer enquiries, requests for quotes or complaints are reacted to swiftly and in a professional manner, as well as following up on potential leads.
- Manage and maintain customer contact, ensuring that all aftermarket actions are adequately logged in CRM and that all customers are contacted at least once a year (depending on CRM account rating)
- Propose Marketing initiatives; CRM campaigns, website, promotions, etc.
- Track issue of all new units, in order to maximise opportunities of aftermarket sales
- Development of routes to market. Increase number of end-user customers and identify and develop aftermarket OEM accounts.
- Analyse market data, keeping track of and report on competitive activity in the market.
- Experienced Technical Sales Engineer / Aftermarket Manager from a mechanical background
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experience of analysing market data, in order to draw up action plans for developing sales channels
- Ability to interpret and understand data as well as understanding of the competitiveness of a proposed solution and its price, the profitability of a project and the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact me immediately using the details below