|Job Ref:||204651314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Our Client is a global leader for high performance machinery for leading FMCG industry. With a proud history of engineering excellence.|
They are looking for an experienced Engineering Service Manager to manage their global engineering team, reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
• You will be responsible for the management of the service team and their global clients in line with the company objectives
• You will have experience of working within a similar engineering environment
• Excellent people management skills, with the ability to motivate, drive your global team, which spans across the US and Europe.
• You will need to have excellent customer orientation which a proven track record of delivering customer's needs.
• Flexible to travel to meet the business' needs.
• Knowledge of OEM
You will need to have worked in a similar engineering role and be time service engineering apprenticeship.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Confident to make decisions under pressure
• Effective problem solving skills
• Strong business acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global leader within their market place