|Job Ref:||204651290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:56|
Are you a graduate with a degree in construction? Looking for your first job? Then this is the perfect job for you!|
My client is a smaller, but rapidly growing contractor with a great reputation that turned over £3m last year and has already secured £6m for next year. They mainly build new houses and do extensions between £200k and £600k. Most of their work is in South East London between Bromley and Croydon, but some is also in central, with their office being in Victoria.
No experience is necessary, but this fast-growing company wants an energetic go-getter that will encourage clients to work with them again. This company is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to begin their career in a company that offers a lot of support and great potential for progression. Alternatively, someone with a year of experience in the industry can also apply. For the right candidate they are willing to pay £22,000-£25,000.
* Responsible for managing staff, full control of ordering and supply of materials.
* Responsible for conducting daily meetings with project managers and also ensuring any health and safety issues are addressed with the staff.
* Manage day to day operations and direct labour
* Maintain daily site records
* Managing Health and Safety on site for direct team and sub-contractors
* Maintain quality control on site and ensure compliance with the specification
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
I feel that this is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a degree in construction to start their career, or with someone that has a year of experience to take a step up. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business