|Job Ref:||204651277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
My client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic & motivated CNC Machine Operator & Maintenance engineer to join our team.|
Applicants must be reliable, have a good working attitude, strong communication skills and be able to work well under own initiative and as part of a team. Must have the ability to read, translate and work accurately to CAD production drawings, have good attention to detail and work to high standards.
Is this you?
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience with 3 axis CNC Waterjet machinery or similar. A keen interest in engineering and Design Technology is also preferred.
Your duties will include assisting with the day to day running of our 2 x OMAX CNC Waterjets and helping to maintain a tidy and safe working environment. Loading & unloading material, as well as the organisation of finished cut parts for dispatch.
Manual handling does form part of the job description and as such the candidate should be of good physical fitness.
A progressive environment with training to suit, you will be working in a well equipped modern workshop creating bespoke parts for a wide range of sub-contract customers. We are looking for a skilled worker to join our small yet efficiently run family business.
Skills and Attributes required:
• Literate and Numerate.
• Minimum of 1-2 years' experience with 3 axis CNC Waterjet machinery or similar.
• Experience using CAD programmes such as Solidworks & Rhino or similar an advantage.
• Reliable and Punctual.
• Practical and Pro active.
• Good energy and a fantastic work ethic.
• Self organising and a keen eye for detail.
• Able to follow instructions and produce work to a high standard.
• Own transport an advantage.
• Valid work permit for the United Kingdom a must.
• Salary based on experience.
All interested candidates, please forward your CV and if we feel you are suitable we will be in-touch to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
• Secondary education
• CNC Operating / Programming: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
• Full UK Driving Licence