|Job Ref:||204651269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum car + package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - CIVILS |
My client, a tier one leading contractor, requires a Senior quantity surveyor to work on a major civils project in North London.
Must have good civils experience working for reputable contractors.
Must have a strong rail background and be conversant with Network Rail contracts.
* Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
* Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities
* Cost and Value management
* Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
* Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
* Ensure compliance with standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
* Subcontract procurement and management
* Assist with claims management
* Assist with control of project documentation
* Recording and assisting with management of change
* Adherence to policies and procedures
* Ad hoc duties as job requires
* Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
* Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
* Preferably working towards their RICS/ chartership
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Charlotte Penrose on (Apply online only)