|Job Ref:||204651259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£37000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Supervisor by June 2017.|
Days: 35k Salary + up to 33 days hol + Paid overtime + Forklift/MEWP training
£37 - £43k take home.
Working 3 rotating Shifts: Days, afternoons, nights
Interviews start Friday 23rd September.
Start date as early as Monday 26th September.
This award winning client has consistently grown in the last 5 years to now become a leading manufacturer or FMCG for the retail industry.
Now employing more than 150 people the company still remain a family run business, the company pride themselves on their manufacturing capability and now trade internationally for their key clients.
Right now the business is looking at improving their efficiency through recruiting an additional Maintenance Engineer that has the aptitude to lead a shift and progress into management.
Benefits of this position:
• Job Satisfaction from growing the team, helping to improve efficiency and enhancing engineering skills across the team.
• Competitive package with quarterly appraisals/reviews - salary increases with progression.
• Stability - My client have a very low retention rate of staff, in Maintenance the culture is positive and management style is fair and democratic.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with the following experience:
• Experience as an Electrical Engineer either Maintenance/Service or general Engineering.
• Experience working with Industrial Machinery - this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
• 17th Edition or Electrical Engineering qualification would be desired but not essential