|Job Ref:||204651235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Service Improvement Lead |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Improvement Leas to join one of the largest housing organisations in the UK. This role will be offered as an initial 2 year fixed term contract.
The Service Improvement Lead is responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the service operations team and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
The role will be split into four key areas:
* Process: Lifecycle Management and Control
* Demand: Planning, Risk and Impact
* Supply: Supplier and Internal Delivery
* Leadership and Team Development
* ITIL Foundation Certificate or ITIL Practitioner or Service Level Manager Certification
* Technically strong with hands on capability to review and define ITIL processes and configure ITSM tool sets, automation and workflows
* Solid communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence
* Significant end-to-end lifecycle management experience including testing and transition of services
* Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
* Demonstrable understanding of acceptance testing and effective gatekeeping to defined standards for service management
* Experience of owning Problem Management process and driving delivery of a team towards RCA and fault resolution
* Experience of using/embedding process within an IT Service Management Tool
* Previous experience working for a housing organisation!
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation